The library is intended to be a resource area for the whole school. Students are encouraged to come to the library to do their homework and study, to read for pleasure, and to make use of the wide variety of books and magazines available to them. In order to keep the library operating efficiently, we ask students to observe the following regulations:
- Please leave bags, coats and purses at the circulation desk. This is a normal security regulation.
- Present I.D. when entering the library during the lunch period.
- Check out books at the circulation desk and return them to the book drop. If books are late, settle "fines" immediately.
- 20 cents per day(including weekends) for a book
- 25 cents per day(including weekends)for a Reference material and Magazines
- Reference materials and periodicals may be borrowed over night upon presentation of students' I.D. cards. Books may be borrowed for a 2-week loan period.
- The Library is OPEN from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. but is closed during the librarian's lunch period which is period 4.
The school library is equipped with multimedia computers accessible to students after they have taken a tutorial. All students are encouraged to make use of the Center.
This machine is available to the students in the library for a minimal fee.
• Suggested Readings for Secondary 1 Students
Lester B. Pearson High School 11575 P.M. Favier, Montreal North, Quebec H1G 6E5
(514) 328-4442 (514) 328-4443 (FAX) email@example.com